If you walk a dog (or any pet), you know it is the law pretty much anywhere that you pick up any waste left behind. Even on your own private property you don't want to step in poop! So, biodegradable dog poop bags are inexpensive and very convenient. You obviously want biodegradable bags, not only for the environment, but so they dissolve. You've seen these bags dispensed at many parks, but you will need your own too. Please take a look at the companies we found that sell these biodegradable dog waste bags. Buying these bags is not only the right thing to do - but using them eliminates your chance of getting an expensive fine!
All pets go potty! Some in the privacy of your back yard, some have to rely on public parks (especially in big cities) and public spaces. Heavy fines are imposed most anywhere these days when you do not pick up after your pet in public. Biodegradable dog poop bags are not only good for you and your pet - they are good for the environment because they are not made of thick plastics - they dissolve.
Here are a few benefits to using biodegradable dog poop bags:
- They are light weight and easy to carry around in a pocket or tied to your leash.
- They are environmentally responsible. They dissolve quickly and do not contain harsh plastics like say a ziplock bag does.
- They are inexpensive. Easy to find at retailers and easily shippable in small space saving boxes.
- They are the law in most places. It's not just about being responsible and courteous anymore.
- They save you the embarrassment of being caught without a back up plan should your dog poop.
- They save you from hefty fines for not picking up poop.
- They are great for your own home - the last thing you want is to step in waste in your own yard!
- Super convenient for those who either live in big cities where sidewalks tend to be "the place" to go.
Visit the stores above that sell biodegradable dog poop bags and other great pet supplies. We fully support these companies and they are all Greenie Certified.